KS4 Biology | Fri – 10am
September 2022 – May 2024
(See payment plan below)
For course enquiries:
A two-year course (term time only).
• Follows the Edexcel International GCSE syllabus.
• Weekly, live, one-hour sessions online via zoom with an experienced tutor.
• Small groups.
• Prior knowledge of Biology is desirable, but not essential, as is an understanding and competence in maths to GCSE foundation level.
• Approximately 2- 3 hours per week should be set aside for self- directed study, including homework , independent tasks and learning of content.
• Exam technique and past paper practice included.
• Comprehensive notes provided.
• Homework set and marked with feedback given, plus tutor available outside of lesson time for help and advice.
• Suggested independent tasks and extra learning resources
Joining the Second Year of the Course - (this is available to purchase online from July 2024) If you would like to reserve a place earlier than this date please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Plan for 1st Year:
The cost of each session is £7 and payments are scheduled as detailed below:
An initial payment of £93.40 is taken on the date the course is purchased.
A 2nd payment of £93.40 will taken 2 months after the initial purchase date.
A third payment of £93.40 will be taken 4 months after the initial purchase date.
Payment Plan for 2nd Year:
An initial payment of £67.70 is taken on the date the course is purchased.
A 2nd payment of £67.70 will taken 2 months after the initial purchase date.
A final payment of £67.70 will be taken 4 months after the initial purchase date.
Your payment schedule will be clearly visible on ‘my account’ page under the heading ‘your subscriptions’.
Please note if this payment schedule does not suit your circumstances please feel free to contact us for alternative arrangements.
We kindly ask that you give us 4 weeks notice should you wish to cancel in order for us to be able to offer the space to another student.
Joining Existing Courses:
Each year of the course is split into three full terms.
If joining in the second term you will not be charged for the first term missed, although you will be charged the fixed instalment of £93.40 (in year 1) or £67.70 (in year 2) regardless of which week in that term you join . All lesson notes and work will be provided for the term of joining. A second payment will then be taken 2 months after joining to pay for the final term of the year.
If joining in the third and final term, just one payment of £94.40 or £67.70 will be taken when purchasing a place on the course.