KS3 Biology Classes
Join us in the fascinating world of Biology!
Look at what the human body is made up of, right down to the individual microscopic cells. Learn how your body works to keep you alive. Discover what plants need to thrive and how they produce the oxygen vital to our survival. Find out why are bees so important. Plus lots, lots more.
A new course of KS3 Biology classes will be starting every Tuesday from 11am – 12pm from September 2023. We are are now accepting reservations for this course. Please book early to secure your child’s place and avoid disappointment.
KS3 Biology Group Sessions
A one-year course (term time only) covering the KS3 Biology National Curriculum and a little bit more!
Lessons are LIVE and INTERACTIVE.
KS3 Biology - Tuesday 11am
Starting September 2023
Ending in July 2024
Looking for another course?
- A one year course, term time only, with an experienced tutor.
- Follows the KS3 National Curriculum.
- Weekly, live lessons online via zoom, approximately 55 minutes in duration.
- Small groups.
- No prior knowledge required, just an interest in the science of life, particularly plants and humans.
- Comprehensive notes provided.
- Homework set and marked with feedback given, plus tutor can be contacted outside of lesson time for any help and advice.
- Suggested independent tasks and extra learning resources.
KS3 Biology 1:1 Tuition
• Personal lessons online via Zoom.
• No prior knowledge required, just an interest in the science of life, particularly plants and animals.
• Learn at own pace, tailored to individual learning style.
• Comprehensive notes provided.
• Homework set and marked with feedback given.
• Suggested independent tasks and extra learning resources.
• Opportunity to look at topics of interest to the student.
To book the one to one tuition or simply find out more about the classes we offer please contact Angela Wood: